Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lamb Family Christmas Photo Shoot

We had our family Christmas photo taken by Ruthy...She did such a great job! She even photo shopped to help make us all look beautiful!

We had them taken at one of my favorite locations. Downtown Fullerton at Charles' office building, The Villa Del Sol.
I love them so I had to share them all with you.









It wouldn't be a complete without a funny face picture...they usually end up being some of our favorites!





Vanessa is so talented...she took a lot of the pictures that she isn't in. I love the way she captured the moment with Wendy & her grandpa and Charles & IThis our first family photo shoot with little Wendy Lu!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

You guys look awesome! Love the location too. I'm so excited for your first Christmas with Wendy. So fun! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Georgia said...

I love the photos. Not only is everyone is your family talented, but everyone is SO photogenic!!! Little Wendy Lu is absolutely darling!

Wishing you all the happiest Christmas and New Year!

Melany said...

such cute photos! and wendy was so well behaved.

Bethany said...

Hey Beth! It's Bethany, Heather's Utah friend ;) I love your blog! And your daughter is very talented. Who took the other family pics? I'd love to see some of your old photography... are you done taking pictures for good?

Jay and JoAnn said...

Ruthy and Vanessa did a fabulous job. What a beautiful family especially that little Wendy Lu. We don't have our Christmas picture scheduled until January 10th so stayed tuned on our blog. I did not send out cards again this year. I love it.

kristyn said...

I love all these photos-- you look amazing Beth!!