Monday, April 7, 2008

Thanks Ruthy!

As you may have guessed from my first blog, Ruthy set it up for me. She has been writing the most amazing blogs with great pictures too! Check it out at Ruthschultz.blogspot.com She told me how much fun it is to do, plus to it's fun to read other friends & families blogs. At first I thought I'm too old for this. My kids are grown, I don't have any cute little kids to write about. Plus after reading Ruth's blogs I was totally intimidated. How can I write that good?! But I decided to give it a go, I watch Ruthy's boys every Wednesday, plus soon I will be getting to watch my grand daughter too, so I should have lots of good material! I am not a very good jornal writer so I hoping this will kind of work instead.

7 comments:

Aaron said...

This rules.

Ruth said...

You did it! It's addicting.

jenn (+ will) said...

hi beth! i just started a blog the same day you did! how exciting. let's get heather to start one too!

Aaron said...

WE DEMAND MORE POSTS!!!

Katie Schultz said...

Hey I just found this. Great job, You ladies look sexy

The McCullough Crew said...

Welcome to the club!

Debbie said...

Do you have a myspace account too?
This is a nice way to keep family and friends informed. I was 42 years old when I first became a Grandma and now I have 5 grandchildren. I remember announcing at Bunko that I was going to be a GRANDMA! Being Grandma is one of the best highlights of my life! Congrats to you Beth, you are going to spoil her! Debbie