Monday, July 7, 2008

Disneyland with my nieces


This past week I have had my cute nieces visiting me from Nevada. My brother Adam’s 3 girls, Danielle 10 years old, Caslista 6 years old and Eden 3 years old, plus my sister Jennie’s daughter Gracie almost 9 years old. We had so much fun! It is my goal to be the favorite Aunt. ( Which isn’t easy to do when you are competing against so many!)
But I do have big advantage…
I live near Disneyland!
We had so much fun! It was Eden’s first time so that always makes it more special! I forgot how much work a group of little kids can be, just the laundry alone is huge! But it was all worth it! I will miss them!

10 comments:

Ruth said...

Who took these pics?

Christy said...

you rock! you SHOULD be voted #1 Aunt for always being so willing to take care of everyone's kids AND give them such a fun time.

Rachel said...

what are you going to do now with an empty house? It'll be so quite there now.

heather said...

don't worry rachel, her house won't be quiet for long when I go back to work and Wendy lou starts coming over all the time!

Jones Family said...

Ruth... never doubt yourself... you have the secret weapon... the snack drawer! I want to be a cool Aunt like you when I grow up!

Katie Schultz said...

You do have tough competition, ***cough-RUTH cough*** oh shoot so do I. They are really cute. What all did you do with them?

Beth said...

I had a guy sitting next to us on the parade route take the picture. We did it all movies, swimming, beach. Ruthy took them 2 of the days so I could get some work done. Heather I can't wait to have Wendy each week. That's when the real competition will begin... for the favorite grandma!!!

Crystal said...

Theyre such cute girls! Im sure they had a great time.

David and Jennie Lamb said...

favorite Aunt...HA HA Ha. Love Gracie

Heather Pierre said...

I agree with christy, you are the #1 aunt/granny. I just wish i had my kids just so you could take care of them. You have more energy in the whole world, I don't believe you when you say that it was work..
Heather Powers