Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wendy Lu's Blessing Day

On July 6th our little Wendy was blessed by her Dad, with a beautiful Father’s blessing. It was such a special day! It was so amazing to see all the family who came. We had most of the Wittens, (who traveled far to be there) all of the Lambs, the Williams, the Schultz family, plus friends of Heather & Ryan’s. It was wonderful to see the love & support for Heather & Ryan . I loved hearing Heather & Ryan’s testimony. (I was so proud!) I served a lunch for 75 people. We had the lunch at the park because my house could never hold that many people. What a great Day!

7 comments:

heather said...

you'd never know it was 100 degrees out by the smiles on everyone's faces. and you gotta love that new camera! the pictures of wendy came out so good!

Aaron said...

Aaron Jones... bringing class to the family picture...

Shannon said...

You have such a gorgeous family! I was just telling Ian that I am somewhat jealous that none of our immediate family members are photographers. The pictures are beautiful. I love baby blessings!

Jones Family said...

I just love those pictures of Wendy! Lunch was the bomb, especially that pasta salad... oh, I'm hungry! Can we please have pasta salad the next time we come to your house for dinner?
When I showed Hannah the pictures of Baby Wendy (I like how her name is "Baby Wendy") she said, "I want to hold Baby Wendy... she a little tiny baby in Heaver's tummy."

Jones Family said...

ps. Aaron is the biggest Laker's fan...

Georgia said...

Oh my gosh Beth, what a beautiful baby Wendy Lu is! It looks like the day was truly a wonderful one. I am so happy for your family. Babies are just so much fun! I still can't believe that you are a Grandma.....I love it!

Congrats Beth!

Cyndi said...

She is adorable! I love her little bonnet. Everyone looks so happy. My, your kids have changed...(maybe grown up is a better word) I don't know if I would recognize if they walked by. It is fun to see pictures.