Thursday, September 4, 2008


Does anyone want some fish?

We watched our house be built. We came to visit it each Sunday after church.
We notice a few places that were closed off hollow spaces. We made a closet in our palor from one of them. Its great, I store our Holiday decorations in it.
We noticed our fireplace had a nice hollowed wall behind it. My creative husband thought it would be the perfect spot for a salt water fish tank. We had a custom tank made plus Charles designed a cool frame for the outside of it. I love it!
The only problem is the fish Charles bought are shy. We bought 5 beautiful fish that stay hidden behind the rocks. For a long time friends of ours thought we had no fish in our tank. We had a seahorse that was slow moving so it didn't servive because the fish would eat all of its food. Charles agreed to buy some more seahorses when the fish die out.
It has been almost 1 year and we have 2 fish still alive. Can anyone help?!...I am tired of waiting...I need to have the fish taken care of but it needs to look like an accident or that something natural happened...Thanks!

11 comments:

Ruth said...

Have Max feed them.HAHAHA

Georgia said...

I say get FAKE fish....hee-hee.

heather said...

don't forget to mention to anyone who wants them that they re SALT water fish...

can't wait for more sea horses- those were awesome

Christy said...

put a goldfish in. We have gone through so many fish cuz of our goldfish. They said that goldfish are crazy and dominating. and will eat all your other fish. It's crazy. Don't know if there are any saltwater goldfish though. :) Maybe put some freshwater in there "accidentally".

jenn (+ will) said...

haha good luck with the fish situation. get a turtle! a big turtle will eat your fish. and they're sooo cute. anne bench is a hair and makeup artist, she also helped with wardrobe. she's a friend of mine too!

Jones Family said...

look no further than your own son-in-law... AARON. Actually, Kevin and Aaron are excellent in finding pets a "new home." So funny. When we got rid of our tank I couldn't kill the fish either. They just sat on the kitchen counter in a tupperware container until they croaked.

Jones Family said...

"All drains lead to the ocean!"

Crystal said...

When I was a kid my dad bought these big ugly fish and killed all the pretty new fish we got. I hated them, but he refused to get rid of the ugly jerks.

Thats what this reminds me of.

Anonymous said...

Take them to the pet store. Often times they'll take them back from you for free.

Beth said...

Thanks Kevin! I am going to call the Fish store...maybe i can trade them in for my seahorses.

I took a peek at your blog, Is that a picture of you or Gavin? Cute!

Colt Bowden said...

The last fish I had in Brea died...