Monday, September 8, 2008

My Favorite Day of the Week!

Every Monday I get to play with my sweet Wendy Lu!

Heather works 2 days a week, Monday & Tuesday.
I am the Monday baby sitter and Grandma Williams is the Tuesday baby sitter.

Mondays have become my favorite day. Wendy is getting cuter every day. She is getting a little personality that is full of smiles and giggles. All you have to do is smile at her for her to return the biggest smile back. But her laughing tops all! It melts my heart every time. She has figured out how to use her hands...which grabs anything close then quickly brings it to her mouth.
















I take Wendy to see her mommy during her lunch hour. So I get to play with Wendy and have lunch with Heather every Monday too!

Being a Grandma is amazing! (I can't wait for more little ones to join our family!)

13 comments:

Ruth said...

She is getting so cute. Nice scrubs Heather.

Georgia said...

Oh my gosh....she is BEAUTIFUL! What a lucky Grandma you are!

Colt Bowden said...

Wow, what a way to start off Grandmotherhood. I kind of feel sorry for all the grandkids to follow, Wendy Lu will be pretty hard to beat!

heather said...

I am SO SO lucky to have you babysitting Wendy! For so many reasons: You love Wendy almost as much as I do :) I trust you, you live down the street, it's free... the list could go on. And thanks for bring Wendy to see me on my lunch breaks. You help me get through my Mondays.

ps. although the scrubs make me look like it, NO I'm not pregnant again.

Christy said...

Was that a hint to Rachel, Beth?

Beth said...

You know it, Christy!.. No seriously they should wait until they are ready. I know time flies by though, so it won't be long until Wendy has a sibling or a cousin. :)

Melany said...

i love that pic of all 3 of you. so cute! grandmas are the best. :)

Christy said...

btw, I'm just gonna throw this out there...does anyone else think it's weird that Beth is a grandma? You're so young to me!

Jones Family said...

Such a sweet blog! Everyone loves Baby Wendy! I want another niece or nephew too. I think Aaron and Rachel see us struggling with our two and it scares them.

You and Wendy will have such a special bond since you take care of her. Hannah is so attached to Joyce and I think it's because she watched her 2 days a week her first year of life.

jenn (+ will) said...

you three are SO LUCKY and SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

I love that you get to watch Wendy. That is so incredibly helpful for Heather and fun for you. Perfect. You ladies are all so gorgeous! :)

Shannon said...

PS-I was recently showing my wedding album and black and whites to a friend and she LOVED them. I am always getting compliments on my pictures, so almost 5 years later, thanks again!

Vanessa said...

yay i finally have a blog now i can leave adult myspace comments!