Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thanks Colt!




I'm so honored to say that Colt started his couch tour on my couch.
I didn't meet Colt until he spent the night, but I felt like he was already a close friend. How?...I've been stalking his amazing blog for a few weeks. I saw his clever messages to Ruth, so I snuck a peek at his blog.
(I'll admit it... My name is Beth and I am a blog stocker!)


On one blog, he showed the artwork he did for Sammy's. It was amazing! I then started noticing his artwork all over. At the Yo Gabba offices where he did several murals, Jill & Steve Barrett's house, Ruth & Scott's, plus some cute artwork he did for little
Wendy. I loved all of it! He is so talented!

I left him a message on his blog, admitting I was stocking his blog and how much I loved his work. Long story short... we now have some of his art in my home! He totally captured our style, which is a little different. See for yourself! I LOVE it! If you are ever at my house, go upstairs and check it out! You need to see it in person to see how awesome it is!

Thanks Colt! You can sleep on my couch anytime! Thanks for helping me with my Blog too! (He helped me get my friends blog back on my main page plus he taught me how to put links on my blogs!)




7 comments:

Georgia said...

Hello....my name is Georgia.....I AM A BLOG STOCKER, TOO. (hee-hee).

I am getting so frustrated with my friends who are hesitant to blog.....whats wrong with them????

Anyways.....I bet Colts art is beautiful. Can't wait to see it.

Kelly Fam said...

When do we get to see the art work in your house. I'm totally going to stalk his blog now.

Ruth said...

Colts on my couch right now!

Colt Bowden said...

Beth, this is very flattering and humorous! You better watch out Beth, the invitation for a free stay on the couch could turn into a permanent residence.... just kidding, I love the Lambs house and family! Blogging friends rule!


-Colt

Cyndi said...

Love the art work! Can I borrow Colt?

jenn (+ will) said...

Can't wait to see the paintings in person! Thanks for liking my photography! And let me know if you have any learning or helping opportunities for me, I need to figure out what I'm doing! Hope to see you at my shower, sorry, you have to come to the "Mom" shower, being Heather's mom and all, but I know you'll make it fun!!

heather said...

i love how colt's couch tour is also turning into an orange county-wide art exhibit!