Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Five

I have been Tagged twice now. Once by Colt, that one is still coming... Now this one by Ruth

The 5...


Ten years ago I was.......
1. Living in Fullerton in a 1170 Sq ft home with my family of 6
2. Was photographing weddings most weekends
3. Was the PTA President, Players Agent for Bobby Sox & Primary President...I was a little busy
4. I had a child in Preschool, Elementary School, Jr High and High School...Yes I was busy!
5. Started a neighborhood Camping group. We went to Yosemite that first year with about 8 families, around 45 people. We have gone every year to either Yosemite, Zion or the Beach.

5 things on my "to do" list.....
1. workout
2. get out my Halloween decorations. Now that we are grandparents, Charles thinks it is important to decorate the house for holidays.
3. Blog about my last tag from Colt.. "Quirks". I am to tell 6 quirks about myself
4. get a pedicure
5. revamp my website. I pay for a real estate web site. I have never updated it or in fact have done anything to it. My friend sent me an email from the web site that I never received..I am pretty sure it went to my First Team email. I left First Team almost 2 years ago.

5 snacks I enjoy.........Like my sister Ruth I love my snacks
1. Homemade cookies and the dough of course
2. String cheese
3. Raw almonds... I have to try Jill's fave snack Cinnamon almonds, yum!
4. Cheese its
5. M & M's

5 places I have lived
1. Cypress, CA
2. Morgan Hill, CA
3. Buena Park, CA
4. Fullerton, CA
5. Brea , CA

This is actually ALL the places I have lived too

5 jobs I have had........
1. A Women's Health Spa called Pam's it was so long ago they actually had a machine where you put a vibrating belt around your hips to help with your cellulite.
2. I was an Icee Bear. I went to places where Icee's where sold and dressed up like a big Icee Bear and passed out coupons.
3. Waitressing at Spire Coffee shop, Marie Calendars and Bobby McGee's Working hard to put Charles through school.
4. Wedding Photographer, soooooooo much fun!
5. Real Estate Agent...Do you know anybody who wants to buy a house?

5 things I would do if I was a multi-millionaire........
1. Travel the world and visit my friends in Europe
2. Keep my personal trainer, I had to stop until the I sell a few more homes
3. Help out my friends and family... like buy a nice home for my in laws... in my neighborhood
4. Have a few surgeries... some nicks, suck fat and laser hair removal
5. Buy Bedroom furniture...In my 26 years of marriage it has not happened

5 people I tag are.......
1. Cathy...Please we need a new blog!
2. Terri...It's time Terri, join us!
3. Aaron...Who has the most amazing blogs
4. Colt ...who tagged me
5. Crystal ....my sweet niece

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I ove that the gym was called PAMS!!!! Hahahahaha.

Georgia said...

Wow, major changes in the last 5 years!!!

Unknown said...

It was 5 things 10 years ago...5 years ago wasn't such a big change.

heather said...

I didn't know you were an Icee bear! That's awesome.

Colt Bowden said...

I can just imagine Beth the Bear...Ha!
Wonderful.