Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

Today I went to see Ollie's Halloween Parade and Program at his preschool.
Seeing all the little cuties today made me a little sad...
My little ones are all grown up.

It seems just like yesterday I was running around all over trying to put together costumes, staying up all night sewing and baking goodies for classroom parties.

Nancy, Ollie's grandma, reminded me that it won't be long before I will be coming to enjoy Wendy's Halloween Parade and Program...The next generation.

And then I wasn't so sad.
I am looking forward to all the fun without all the work!

Here are some of my memories of my little cuties!




I know this makes me sound old...but it really does feel like this was just yesterday!

7 comments:

vanessa lamb photography said...

my favorite was that dalmatian costume, i remember having a huge plastic bone and chewing on it all night... gosh i was by far your cutest kid :)

Georgia said...

I am with ya Ruth.....it does seem like so long ago. I really sort of feel "sad", too. I do miss it (not the work part though : )

But the Grandma part sounds awesome!!!!

Such cute photos! Seems like yesterday, doesn't it???

Have a Spooktacular Halloween

amber buhrley said...

I still can't believe you are a grandma! You are too young! Heather and ryan are sure lucky to have you! Max and ollie too!

Ruth said...

I love the spider and chrissys cheerleader costume that both girls used.

heather said...

good thing chrissy was a cheerleader! we used her uniforms all the time! i love that picture of rachel & i. you should have put picture of you & dad in your (bobby mcgee's) costumes.

Caitlin said...

Use whatever you like, I borrowed from a lot of websites and blogs too. We are praying for all of you in Ca.

Shannon said...

Look at those cute kids of yours! Halloween really is a fun holiday with little kids around. It will be soon enough that Wendy is saying "twick or tweat". Glad that you had a fun one even with all the nostalgia.