Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I love my Husband


I have been married over 26 years! Wow!... How can that be when I feel about 30 years old?

It hasn't always been perfect and we have had our struggles but my husband has become one of the best husbands out there!

He gets up early each day before I get up and has this awesome routine.
Don't get jealous when you read this but everyday he ...

1. Folds any laundry that was left in the dryer and will even do a load or two if needed.
2. Put away the dishes from the dishwasher or will load it.
3. Pick up any mess that was left from the night before. (It's so nice to wake up to a clean house)
4. Feeds the Cat
5. Feeds the fish
6. Takes out the trash
7. Waters all the plants. (He doesn't like silk plants, so my house is full of real ones)
8. Sweeps up outside
9. Works out (He's just turned 48 and is looking goooooooood!)

10. All this and he gives a wonderful foot massage
.


I know I am bragging but he is AWESOME!..I think I will keep him for another 26 years, and maybe even longer :)
My dad called after he read this post and asked...But he is he good kisser?!! Yes dad he is! All men should know, If you want a Happy life, make sure you have a happy wife! :)

5 comments:

Georgia said...

Ok Beth....I was just wondering is Charles is interested in teaching some classes???? Hee-hee. I have a great hubby, too!

What a wonderful guy Charles is! I am sure he has a long list of great things that you do as a great wife, too!

These days, with so many divorces, its nice to hear why you appreciate your husband! : )

Melany said...

that is so cute! what a good husband. :)

heather said...

i got choked up when i read this. thanks for loving each other so much. it really means a lot to your kids.

Ruth said...

Whatever..... Scott makes pancakes for the boys ................................and then leaves A huge mess for ME to clean up.

Caitlin said...

I am loving this post-wow-26 years. As Archer would say "That's Amazeable!" Your granddaughter is so cute and I am sure you are eating that up and loving every minute of it. Also- we have something to send you, so if you could e-mail me your address, I will send it off to you.